LUXURY ACCOMMODATION IN FULLY EQUIPPED APARTMENTS WITH OWN OR SHARED SWIMMING POOL for your Pilates, Yoga, Learn Spanish Activity Holidays
Note: On arrival in Mazarron you will be taken to your apartment.
- BED LINEN & TOWELS
- WASHING MACHINE
- WIFI IN APARTMENTS
- SPANISH LESSONS WILL BE HELD OVER LUNCH MONDAY – FRIDAY IN A RELAXED AND INFORMAL SETTING.
- A DAILY MORNING PILATES CLASS and a YOGA CLASS MONDAY-FRIDAY.
- LUNCH & SOME DINNERS SUNDAY – FRIDAY.
- LUNCH will be Tapas or El Menu Del Dia (Menu of the day) with two courses plus dessert and coffee. This includes one drink e.g. a small beer, glass of wine, soft drink or water. Any other drinks must be purchased by you. Please drink responsibly.
- TEA BREAK water, tea and coffee during morning break will be provided.
- DINNER when included will be El Menu Del Noche(Menu of the evening) with two courses plus dessert and coffee. This includes one drink e.g. a small beer, glass of wine, soft drink or water. Any other drinks must be purchased by you. Please drink responsibly. Should you wish to eat a la carte, there may be an extra charge.
- AFTERNOON EXCURSIONS/ACTIVITIES
Your Activity Holidays are totally bespoke. We understand that you/your partner/a friend may not want to participate in the Spanish lessons, Pilates Classes, Yoga and/or the cultural activities. This is not a problem, we can arrange other activities for you or you may just want to relax….the choice is yours. We will make sure that you have a fabulous time too.
The afternoons will be spent on various activities and fascinating trips learning about the local history, visiting local historic sites, optional walks, wine tasting, cycle rides depending on the weather and of course what everyone would like to do. The area is steeped in history from prehistoric times to Phoenician, Roman and with many places of interest and excavated sites. A visit to Cartagena is a must to see the roman amphitheatre and excavations and the town of Mazarron to see the stunning mining features and old mining industry.
If you prefer to do your own thing on our Pilates Holidays and just relax the choice is yours. We can also organise fitness, walking, hiking, scuba diving, snorkelling, boat trips, dolphin boat trips (depending on weather) golf, tennis and much more.
Mazarron itself and the coastal areas are separated by Sierra de las Moreras, Sierra de las Herrerias and Sierra del Algorrabo being the ideal area for the practice of outdoor activities such as walking, hiking, cycling or climbing. If this is your thing, we can arrange this for you.
Evenings will include some meals out in different local Spanish restaurants and visiting the local bars.
Single travellers, solo travellers, couples and small groups are all welcomed on our Pilates Holidays as you will be looked after all the time during your stay.
Travelling solo doesn’t have to mean travelling alone. All activities, meals, Spanish lessons, Pilates classes and Yoga on our Pilates Holidays will be in small groups with your holiday organiser on hand to help every step of the way.